Symmetric/Symmetrix Overburden Drilling Casing System
|FOB Price:||US $600-3,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $600-3,500/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HSOD114
- Certification: API
- Type: Center Drill Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling
- Reamed Diameter: 118mm-426mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Jobber-length
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Suitable Hammer Model: 3"-18" Hammer
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84314320
In the projects of drilling,drillers often meet with problems due to the loose land formation.These may cause troubles such as difficulty in drilling down,collapse of holes,damage of drilling tools,etc.To solve the problems,the best way is to use (ODEX)Overburden Drilling System which can prevent holes and drilling tools from damage,and support the holes by casing tubes.
1.drill in overburden unstable rock
2.one step to drill and follow casing
3.flexible to open or close
4.effecient below 300mm
Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
Simple structure,simple operation,reliable quality,retrievable drilling tools,long service life.
first class special alloy steel with high strength, heat resistance and wearable
The best tungsten carbides from China are commonly applied.
Tungsten carbide from European is also available.
1. Ring bit and casing shoe assembly is welded to casing prior to drilling. Lock the assembly into pilot bit with hammer. The pilot bit's upper shoulder engages the shoulder of the casing shoe.
2. On completion of drilling and casing, the drill string with pilot bit is retrived by a slight reverse rotation to unlock the bayonet coupling. The ring bit stays in the hole, and can be recovered only if the casing is retrieved.
3. Hammer's percussive energy is transferred through the pilot and ring bits, crushing rock. Part of impact energy advances casing.
4. Drilling continues to the desired depth in the bedrock using a convertional drilling.
|Product type||Casing OD||Casing wall max.||Ring bit ID||Ring bit OD||Pilot bit OD||Hammer|