Polymer blocks pushing air bag is used to separate the marble, granite, stones(rock mass) block from the basic rock achieving a maximum opening of 45cm at the top. The air bag can separate the block (rock mass) which is having all side wire saw cut faces. The standard configuration set: Each set contains two air bags, with one set of air pipe & air control panel.
Splitting and overturning pushing air bag operational procedure :
1. To avoid damages to the pushing air bag at deployment,start by carefully clearing the edges of the stone block of possible debris;
2. Consult the thrust table to determine the types and number of pushing air bag required to spread an opening 15cm between the
sawed block and the quarry;
3. Fasten one end of two pull back ropes to the rings at the upper edge the bag and tie the other ends to fixed point;
4. Link the air supply through pressure gauge tube to the bag;
5. Begin the inflating operation by opening the ball valve connected to the bag;
6. Continue inflating until obtaining opening of 10-15cm opening ,place appropriate metal wedges under the stone block;
7. Overlap the bags until overtuning block;
8. Shut off the air input valve of each bag,disconnected the hoses from the bag ,after the deflation is completed,pull out the bags.