Sawing Diamond Wire for Granite and Marble Quarrying
|FOB Price:||US $35-42 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $35-42/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BLMQ BLGQ
- Diameter(Mm): 8.5-11
- Linear Speed(M/S): 20-35
- Manufacturing Arts: Electroplating
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5mm
- Specification: as per order details
- HS Code: 82029910
- Blade Material: Diamond
- Beads/Meter: 28-40
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Origin: Fujian, China
Arix type diamond wire saw beads for quarry
- Diamond ordinal arrayed
- Longer life-span
- Faster cutting speed
The marble/granite quarrying wire be mainly used for cutting directly in the marble/granite quarries or for squaring marble blocks.
The diamond wire is essentially composed of three main components:
* Diamond Wire with diefferent diameter depending on the application.
The cable is formed by 7 secondary cables with different diameters depending on the type.
* Sintered diamond beads.
Bond and diamond studied for the material to cut.
* Assenbly with springs, rubber or plastic.
Protects the steel cable from the abrasive action of the stone and also sbsorbs the energy
Of the cutting friction of the beads against the stone.
2. Advantage of Diamond wire saw.
* Good performance for cutting big-size blocks without inner break
* No vibration while cutting
* Low noise
* Excellent precision
* Hight cutting speed
* Energy consumption reduced to the minimum
3. Attentions for the diamond wire cutting on stationary machines
*Regular inspections of diamond wire self rotation and make adjustment in time.
*Regular inspections of diamond wire abrasion to avoid cut-in-one-side problem happened, once it happens, make the solution in time.
* Regular inspections the joint, as well as the beads of two sides, if they are abrase badly,
Replaces them in time
*The steel cable tension of the stationary machines should be controlled within 250-300kg(φ 4-5mm)
*Linear speed is changed according to the different hardness of stones.
* For the new wire, when start to cut, its linear speed should be slower 2-3m/s than the standard
Mentioned above, it is good for sharpen.
*Water consumption is around 15-25L/min.