in Stock Diameter 32mm Traditional Rock Splitting Plug Feathers
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / Set|
|Min. Order:||50 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Sets||US $1-100/ Set|
|Transport Package:||by Carton or Wooden Crate/Deends on Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: D=16/18/20/24/32/34/38mm
- Engine Type: Traditional/by Hand
- Condition: New
- Applicable: for Splitting Rock/Block/Road/Cement Products etc
- Processing Type: Forging
- Area: Exposed Ore/Quarrying/Mining
- Operation Type: Manural / by Hand or Pneumatic
- Delivery Time: Within 20days After Receipt Your Full Payment
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 82077090
- Motor Type: Manual/Pneumatic Operation
- Certificate: SGS, ISO
- Material: 40cr Forging Hard Steel
- Treatment Process: Heat Treatment
- Hole Diameter: 14mm to 38mm
- Length: 125mm to 600mm
- Stock: Standard Size Available
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Origin: Xiamen, China
2 for exposed ore/quarrying/mining
3 country of origin
4 hole dia 3/8" to 2"mm
5 world popular shape design
Hole Diameter 32mm/34mm, Length 260 IN STOCK!!!
Used for eons in the stone indurstry for splitting granite and other hard stones. They are still among the most cost-effective tools and the oldest and one of the best ways to split stone.
Wedge and shims is a kind of manual tools that uses manpower to impact the metal wedge into holes on stone, thereby split stone. It is mainly used in splitting cracked stone and arch stone which by utilizing a wedge set can be separated into smaller or standard stone blocks. It can also trim relative large and irregular stone blocks.
2. The Characteristics
1.) Mainly rely on manpower, therefore its labor intensive.
2.) Suitable for exposed ore, cranny-upgrowth efflorescence ore belt, particularly for naturally formed multi-free surfaces ores, and arch stones with one or two surfaces connected with original rock. Hence, wedge is a very effective and labor-saving tool, especially for mines applying small size of quarrying stone blocks.
3.) Suitable for mining where lack of power, water supply.
4.) Suitable for quarrying layered ores which are either horizontal or gently inclined, have layer depth around 1.5m.
5.) Can apply desegregation and separation of large stone blocks quarried through other methods.
6.) It is easy to handle with and maintains its value in mines of which have better rock fracturing performance and low mechanical level. However, the workload of leveling stone blocks is high which affect the finish rate.
Each set stone splitter consists of a metal wedge (the plug), and two shims (the feathers). The feathers are wide at the bottom, and tapered and curved at the top. When the two feathers are placed on either side of the plug, the combined width of the set is the same at both ends.
Generally speaking, 3 sets of wedge and shim are required for per foot of length of stone.
The depth of drilled hole depends on the length of wedge.
Hole diameter design: 14mm to 38mm
Length: 125mm to 600mm
5. Producing technology
We produce this manual stone splitter by forgeing. It's largely prolong the life time of the tools.
1.General catalogue: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/fc6d7f13-fd64-474e-96b7-ccc7a78b84aa.pdf
2. Expansive mortar: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/d7a67d54-4fc2-426b-ac71-3526df69b790.pdf
3. Rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/8c890428-2bf1-4b33-b5c9-1373a2c23962.pdf
4. DTH rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/9d3c352e-dd2d-4e11-8ad8-13dc8045bda7.pdf
Ms Roxane Xue
Add: Unit 8001, No.350, Changle Road, Huli District, Xiamen, China.361006
Tel : +86 592 5681392/5601702
Fax : +86 592 5601703
Web Site : http://www.quarryingtools.com