T38 T45 Hex Round Extension Drill Rods for Drifting
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces/Month 2000 Pieces Per Week|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Case or in Bundles|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: R22, R25, R28, R32, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, ST68
- Length: 250-6400mm
- Material: High Quality Carbon Steel (20crni3mo)
- Hole Diameter: 101-150mm
- Body Type: Round / Hexagonal
- Types of Heat Treatment: Carburization & High Frequency Induction
- Match: Thread Bit/Coupling Sleeve/Shank Adapter
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Certification: SGS
- Usage: Ore Mining
- Structure: Vertical Deep Hole Drilling Machine
- Drilling Rod Length: 250mm-6400mm
- Application: Ore Mining, Quarrying, Drilling
- Rod Type: Male to Female/Male to Male, Speed Rod
- Delivery Time: in Stock or Within 20 Days After Receiving Your Ad
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 72288000
R32-Round32-R32 length 3 4 6 8 10 12 ft
T38 (R38) Round39-T38 (38), length 4' 6' 10' 12'ft
T45 -Round46-T45, length 10' 12' 14' 20' ft
T51 -Round52-T51, length 12' 14' 20' ft
Male/Female (M/F) rod, Speed rod
M/F drill steel is an alternative to couplings sleeves to include the female part of the threaded connection as an integral part of the drill steel. M/F drill steel provides more rigid connections and is easier to uncouple and handle. The service life also tends to be better than with separate couplings.
Advantages of drilling with M/F rods:
A: Easy handling
B: Quicker uncoupling
C: Tighter connections
D: The potential to drill straighter holes
E: Longer service life.
Hexagonal and round cross sections.
1. Hexagonal cross sections rods are more rigid, heavier and transfer energy more efficiently, while increasing flushing.
2. Round rods are generally lighter than hexagonal rods and are normally used in extension drilling applications.
With the longer steel tending to be larger in diameter, conventional extension steel is characterized by a duplicate thread on each end of the steel.
MF-rod R32-Round32-R32, length 3 4 5 6 10 12 14 ft
MF Rod T38-Round39-T38, length 4 5 6 10 12 14 ft
MF Rod T45-Round46-T45, length 5 6 10 12 14 20 ft
MF Rod T51-Round52-T51, length 6 12 14 20 ft
MF Rod ST58-Round60-ST58, length 12 14 20 ft
For Extension Rod and M/F steel process, the below two different types of heat treatment are used to strengthen high speed and powerful percussive drill string components to maximize their performance and reliability. Longer steel larger in diameter, conventional extension steel, Hexagonal and round cross sections are available.
1. Carburization is a process used to harden the entire rod surface both internally and externally to strengthen and extend the life of the rod.
2. High Frequency Induction is a process where only the thread ends of the rod are hardened to lengthen thread life.
|Thread Type||R22, R25, R28, R32, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, ST68 ...|
|Body Type||Round / Hexagonal|
|Diameter||Hex25, Hex28, RD32, RD38, RD45, RD51^|
|Length||250mm -6400mm (L)|
|Material||High Quality Carbon Steel ( 20CrNi3Mo equivalent to SANDBAR 64 )|
|Package||In wooden case or in bundles|
|R25 Rod||Hex25||R25-Hex25-R25||610mm , 915mm, 1220mm, 1525mm,1830mm,2435mm, 3050mm, 3660mm|
|Hex28||R32-Hex28-R25||3090mm , 3700mm|
|R28 Rod||Hex28||R32-Hex28-R28||2475mm ,2590mm,3090mm,3700mm,4005mm,4305mm|
|R38-Hex28-R28||3090mm , 3700mm,4305mm|
|R32 Rod||Hex32||R32-Hex32-R32||2475mm ,3090mm,3700mm,4305mm|
|R38-Hex32-R32||2475mm ,3090mm,3700mm, 4005mm,4305mm, 4610mm,4915mm|
|T38-Hex35-R32 MF-rod||3090mm ,3700mm,4305mm,4915mm,5525mm,6140mm|
1.General catalogue: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/fc6d7f13-fd64-474e-96b7-ccc7a78b84aa.pdf
2. Expansive mortar: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/d7a67d54-4fc2-426b-ac71-3526df69b790.pdf
3. Rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/8c890428-2bf1-4b33-b5c9-1373a2c23962.pdf
4. DTH rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/9d3c352e-dd2d-4e11-8ad8-13dc8045bda7.pdf
Ms Roxane Xue
Add: Unit 8001, No.350, Changle Road, Huli District, Xiamen, China.361006
Tel : +86 592 5681392/5601702
Fax : +86 592 5601703