Reusable Polymer Made Stone Block Pushing Air Bag for Quarrying
|FOB Price:||US $180-900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $180-900/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AB2020, AB2010, AB1010
- Pushing Power: 200tons
- Usage: for Pushing Stone After Diamond Wire Cutting
- Specification: as per order quantity
- HS Code: 39269090
- Thickness: Less Than 7mm
- MOQ: 1PC
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Origin: Fujian, China
Online Vedio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJzIB9BBMEc
Air Pushing Bag is manufactured with High-tech materials and processed by special techniques, no frequent problem in split and damage. It performs primely and is suitable for blocks splitting after wire saw cutting in quarrying.
1, thickness less than 7mm
2, pushing power can be 20 to 200 tons
3, durable and repairable
4, cost is the lowest
The material of this air bag is advanced polymer and use special workmanship. It's hard to tear off or disrepair. So this air bags not only the high efficiency but also suit for the quarry operation after wire saw machine cutting.
Notice during the use:
1. The stone which will be pushed need to be clean; There should not be any stone dregs in the sawing gap, which will puncture the air bag.
2. The air bag should be settled inside of the stone gap, the side of air bag shouldn't appear from the stone.
3. The air bag should be fixed on the gap to make the enough push thrust.
4. The maximum of the pressure of air bag is 1.5KGS/cm2 (=1.47bar=21.5psi), so the pressure is forbidden pass this pressure.
5. There are one inflating or deflating outlet on the air bag.
6. The operation platform can control four air bags at the same time (four outlet), each hose is controlled by individual copper ball valve.
7. Before using the air bag, should examine adjustable pressure valve, manometer, safety valve and so on. Should confirm all parameter in the field of the usable. (the pressure is forbidden pass 1.5KG/cm2).
8. When it's in inflating, the quick deflating valve must be closed, vice versa.