Bestlink Rock Splitter Wedges for Break Stone
|FOB Price:||US $6-6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Sets||US $6-6/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||by Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BL
- Condition: New
- Material: Hard Steel
- Type: Claw Hammer
- Application: Household Tool Set, Pick Hammer, Machinist Hammer
- Size: 20-38mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82077090
- Certificate: ISO
- Usage: Break Stone
- Style: with Rubber Ring
- Hammer Material: Steel
- Explosion-Proof: Not Explosion-Proof
- Trademark: BESLINK
- Origin: Xiamen, Fujian
Made for splitting granite and other hard stones.
Bestlink Wedges and Feathers for Hard Rocks
1.) wedge shims for rock, stone and concrete breaking
2.)world popular shape design
3.)durable raw material
Wedge and shims is a kind of manual tools that uses manpower to impact the metal wedge into holes on stone, thereby split stone. It is mainly used in splitting cracked stone and arch stone which by utilizing a wedge set can be separated into smaller or standard stone blocks. It can also trim relative large and irregular stone blocks.
2. The Characteristics
1. ) Mainly rely on manpower, therefore its labor intensive.
2. ) Suitable for exposed ore, cranny-upgrowth efflorescence ore belt, particularly for naturally formed multi-free surfaces ores, and arch stones with one or two surfaces connected with original rock. Hence, wedge is a very effective and labor-saving tool, especially for mines applying small size of quarrying stone blocks.
3. ) Suitable for mining where lack of power, water supply. 4. ) Suitable for quarrying layered ores which are either horizontal or gently inclined, have layer depth around 1.5m. 5. ) Can apply desegregation and separation of large stone blocks quarried through other methods. 6. ) It is easy to handle with and maintains its value in mines of which have better rock fracturing performance and low mechanical level. However, the workload of leveling stone blocks is high which affect the finish rate.
Generally speaking, 3 sets of wedge and shim are required for per foot of length of stone. The depth of drilled hole depends on the length of wedge.
Hole diameter design: 14mm to 38mm
Length: 125mm to 600mm
5. Producing technology
We produce this manual stone splitter by forgeing. It's largely prolong the life time of the tools.
Most cost-effective tools for splitting stone. The oldest and one of the best ways to split stone. Our high quality wedge and feathers are made for splitting granite and other hard stones