Hand & Manual Rock Tools Splitters for Stone
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Pair|
|Min. Order:||20 Pairs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pairs||US $8/ Pair|
|Production Capacity:||5000000pairs Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BL
- Engine Type: Manual
- Length: 125mm-600mm
- Processing: Forging
- Application: Machinist Hammer
- Handle Material: Steel
- Use Place: Building Decoration
- Transport Package: by Carton
- Origin: China
- Motor Type: Manual
- Certificate: ISO
- Diameter: 14mm-38mm
- Hammer Material: Steel
- Brand: Bestlilnk
- Explosion-Proof: Explosion-Proof
- Trademark: Bestlink
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 82077090
2 wedge and shims
3 plug and feathers
4 durable raw material
5 enough stock for imm
Roduct name: Stone breaking tool, stone breaker steel, hand stone splitter, hand splitter, wedge and shims, plug and feathers.
This tools have been used for eons in the stone industry and are still among the most effective tools for splitting stone.
Wedge and shims is a kind of manual tools that uses manpower to impact the metal wedge into holes on stone, thereby split stone. It is mainly used in splitting cracked stone and arch stone which by utilizing a wedge set can be separated into smaller or standard stone blocks. It can also trim relative large and irregular stone blocks.
2. The Characteristics
1. ) Mainly rely on manpower, therefore its labor intensive.
2. ) Suitable for exposed ore, cranny-upgrowth efflorescence ore belt, particularly for naturally formed multi-free surfaces ores, and arch stones with one or two surfaces connected with original rock. Hence, wedge is a very effective and labor-saving tool, especially for mines applying small size of quarrying stone blocks.
3. ) Suitable for mining where lack of power, water supply.
4. ) Suitable for quarrying layered ores which are either horizontal or gently inclined, have layer depth around 1.5m.
5. ) Can apply desegregation and separation of large stone blocks quarried through other methods.
6. ) It is easy to handle with and maintains its value in mines of which have better rock fracturing performance and low mechanical level. However, the workload of leveling stone blocks is high which affect the finish rate.
Generally speaking, 3 sets of wedge and shim are required for per foot of length of stone. The depth of drilled hole depends on the length of wedge.
Hole diameter design: 14mm to 38mm
Length: 125mm to 600mm
5. Producing technology
We produce this manual stone splitter by forgeing. It's largely prolong the life time of the tools.