Various Type of Rock Blasting Tapered Stainless Drill Rods
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS / Month|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 7 degree
- Usage: Small Hole Drilling
- Loading Port: Xiamen
- Degree Type: 4.46, 6, 7, 11
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 72288000
- Application: Quarry, Mining and Civil Construction
- Condition: New
- MOQ: 50 PCS
- Trademark: BESTLINK
- Origin: Xiamen, China
The tapered steel rod is used for rock drilling, blasting holes and other drilling works in the quarries, coal mines, traffic and other constructions.
How to choice the taper degree?
Different rock formations and rock drills require different taper angles. When drilling with high impact hydraulic rock drills in medium-hard to hard and abrasive rock formations, a wide taper angle is normally used. Taper angles of 11 and 12-degrees are normally used on modern drill rigs.
For low impact rock drills and softer rock formations, a narrow taper angle of 7 degrees is used. A 7-degree angle can also be used if bit spinning is a problem when using 11 and 12-degree equipment.
In addition, a 4,46 degree angle is ideal for soft rock when you're using pneumatic or hydraulic drill rigs - to prevent bits from spinning or becoming detached.
Generally, the light-duty rock drill uses 7 taper or smaller taper angle, the heavy-duty rock drill mainly uses 12 taper angle.
Products technical data:
Shank Hex:19mm*83/108mm; 22m*83/108mm; 25mm*108/159mm;
Taper degree: 4.46 6 7 11 12
Drilling rod length:0.4m-6m
Weight: from 1.7 kgs to 18.4kgs
|Model||Taper Degree||Drilling Rod Length||Shank Size|
|Hex.19mm||4.46 6 7 11 12||0.4m-4.0m||83mm,108mm|
|Hex.22mm||4.46 6 7 11 12||0.8m-6.0m||83mm,108mm|
|Hex.25mm||4.46 6 7 11 12||0.8m-6.0m||108mm,159mm|
1. The tapered steel rod can be matched with multiple drill bits to drill blast holes with different diameters.
2. The tapered steel rod also has the advantages of no need of scrapping after abrasion of drill bits, simple maintenance, low price, low cost of drilling each meter, etc.
3. We have a lot of stock, if you need, the delivery for the tapered steel rod can be expedited.