Flame Jet Cutting Burner for Granite Quarry
|FOB Price:||US $250-350 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $250-350/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BLB65
- Cutting Depth: 10m
- Air Consumption: 6cbm Per Minute
- Specification: as per order quantity
- HS Code: 82077090
- Cutting Speed: 1-2 Square Meter Per Hour
- Cutting Seam Width: 80-100mm
- Trademark: none
- Origin: Xiamen, China
1. Please refer to below photo, connect the water-filtter device, oil tank and control valve to the compressor in rigth way.
2. Then turn on the valve on air compressor. Open the oil switch and light some diesel in the fire-pan. Warm-up the head of the burner 10-15 minutes. Use the left hand to control the oil switch, while right hand controls the air switch. Open the air switch to 1/3 position first, then trun back quickly. Again open the air switch to 1/3 position. This process can inhale the warm-up flame into the burner. Slowly open the air switch and oil switch at this time, then open the air switch to the end. The fire is ignite after this.
Try to cut the block and check the flame. Adjust the oil switch according to the smoke and cutting speed. Start working after adjustment.
3. After the work, turn off the oil switch first, then turn off the air switch.
1. Don't aim anyone while light the burner to avoid injuries.
2. Tie the connectors of air pipe and oil pipe tightly.
3. Air humidity will affect the normal work. Try to exclude the moisture in the air if possible.
One complete set of flame cutting machine including:
Diesel hose Φ 8mm: 50meter
Diesel tank: 1pc
Water/air filter device: 1pc
Flaming rod: 6meter
Lighting plate: 1pc
Pressue oil filtter: 1pc
|Cutting speed||1-2 m 2 /h|
|Oil tank limited pressure||1.5Mpa|
|capacity of oil tank||850kgs|
|Inner diameter of oil tube||8mm|
|Inner diameter of air hose||25mm|
|Air consumption||6m 3 /min.|
|Fuel consumption (oil)||25-30kg/h|