Pneumatic heavy-weight mobile rock line drill is ideal both for primary cutting and sectioning of blocks.
It is designed for vertical drilling operations.
Since it is equipped with 2 or 4 drills on independent columns, it improves drilling rate.
Its total weight is 1200-1700kg.
It can operate without being fixed to the ground at maximum speed.
Midium-weight, for both primary drilling and sectioning Horizontal or vertical operations.
Equiped with 1 or 2 rock drills
Horizontal pneumatic rock drill:
A slide for horizontal drilling with cylinder-operated down feed or chain feed. It is quickly positioned with wedge pins fixing method. It is ideal for drilling horizontal holes on the same plane as the quarry. The rock drill-holding slide is equipped with a central joint allowing fan-shaped drilling and with a bar anchorage allowing fast lateral moving. Horizontal pneumatic drilling units:
1. Pneumatic drilling slide with cylinder operated down feed or chain, start drilling with 3200 or 2400 mm drill steel
2. Control panel
3.5000 mm guiding and leveling bar or pipe (optional).
4. Pneumatic rock drill YT28.
Pneumatic mobile rock drill (line drilling machine)
Available for horizontal, vertical and slantwise drilling, are mainly used in dimensional stone quarry to divide large blocks into smaller pieces, which is necessary to asist diamond wire saw machine working.
1. Light-weight mobile rock drill, equiped with rock drill 1*YT28. For both vertical drilling and horizontal drilling.
2. Medium-weight mobile rock drill, equiped with 2 rock drills, YT24 or YT28. For both vertical drilling and horizontal drilling.
3. Heavy-weight mobile rock drill, equiped with 4 hammers YT24 or YT28. For vertical drilling only.
The pneumatic mobile rock drill has following advantages:
It helps you to drill holes on a straight line, so you can save the blocks, increasing the daily output.
High drilling efficiency and low energy consumption, low maintenance cost.
Automatically operate, save labor cost.
|Rock drill type|| ||YT24||YT28|
|Quantity of rock drill||set||4||2|
|Starting drill steel||m||2.4||2.4|
|Following drill steel||m||4||4.8|
|Length of track||m||6||6|
|Weight rock drill excluded||kg||1200||1300|