a: Reasonable design
b: Easy operation
c: Excellent drilling speed
d: Energy-saving, Low noise
f: Light support leg providing stable feed pressure
g: Long service life of parts
h: Parts highly interchangeable and reliable performance etc
Simply Designed, High Impact Energy
Construction and Mining has a wide range of air leg (pusher let) and stopper rock drills to cover all construction, tunneling and mining applications in different rock formations.
Robust but simply designed, high impact energy, low air consumption.
The rock drills all have water flushing, rifle bar rotation and the pusher leg control is placed at the back head of the rock drill. All in-line lubricators are included in the delivery of each rock drill.
Together with the appropriate pusher leg, the rock drill forms an attractive and cost effective drilling unit.
1.YT24: ultimate in power and weight. It is low in air consumption and suitable for all rock formations.
Widely used for blasting holes and other drilling projects in a quarries, railway construction, water conservancy construction and defense project facility.
Oil lubricator: FY200/250
Air leg: FT140BD short air-leg or FT140B long air-leg to use in the basis of the width of rock.
Fixed on drilling-vehicle or drilling-shelf like on mobile rock drilling machine.
2. YT27: high efficiency, low energy consumption, durable, reliable, suitable for all applications and all kinds of rock. .
Oil lubricator: FY250
Air leg: FT160A or FT160B Air-leg.
3. YT28: a modern rock drilling tool
It adapted new design technology, compare to similar product. YT28 air leg rock drill is adapted air-water linkage, air leg return fast, using pressure adjustment component.
With special silence cover, can lower the noisy and change exhaust direction.
Widely used in rock drilling works such as big or middle size mining mountain, tunnels, coal, railway, water project, infrastructure, defense stone engineering and more.
Oil lubricator: FY200B, easy to observe the oil lever, adjust oil quantity, ensure the well lubricated.
Air leg: FT160BD short air leg or FT160BC long air leg, or install in a stand or vehicle to work like on mobile rock drilling machine.
4. YT29A: the most strongest, powerful and highly efficient rock drill in the range.
It gives improved productivity and drill steel economy and can be used on all rock formation and in all kinds of applications.
Oil lubricator: FY250
Air Leg: FT160A, FT160B, FT160C, FT170
5. YSP45: Stopper rock drill,of robust design for tough working condition.
It has high impact frequency and is mainly used for production, drilling, raise driving and bolting.
6. Pusher leg(Air leg): Light in weight, easy to handle & connect, powered directly from the rock drill.
Available in different lengths and extensions to achieve necessary reach. They also come with a variety of tube diameters for different feed force to suit various rock drills as well as different types of rock.
The FT 160C has extra extension for higher reach.
The FT 160B features a powerful leg for small drifting purposes
1. Fit for wet drilling in medium-hard or hard rock.
2. Grouped control mechanism, quick to start up, with "air on, water on, air off, water off" mechanism, convenient to handle and easy to maintain and repair.
3. YT28 differs from similar products particularly in its high efficiency strong flushing and powerful torque.
4. Muffler effectively cuts down the noises and optionally changes the direction of exhaust, thus improve the on-site work condition.
5. Spare parts: Ratchet Pawl, Valve Chest, Rotary Sleeve, Guide Sleeve, Steel Puller Bolt, Muffler, Air Connection Tube, Piston, Pawl Spring, Through bolt nut...
6. Oil lubricator: Steel: 5L/1.5L/0.5L; Plastic: 200ml/250ml; Aluminum: 200ml
Air Consumption (L/s)
Air hose size (mm)
Water hose size (mm)
Bore dia. (mm)
Drilling depth (m)
Air leg types for difference rock drill:
Suitable rock drills
1.General catalogue: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/fc6d7f13-fd64-474e-96b7-ccc7a78b84aa.pdf
2. Expansive mortar: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/d7a67d54-4fc2-426b-ac71-3526df69b790.pdf
3. Rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/8c890428-2bf1-4b33-b5c9-1373a2c23962.pdf
4. DTH rock drill tools: http://www.quarryingtools.com/downloadRepository/9d3c352e-dd2d-4e11-8ad8-13dc8045bda7.pdf
Ms Roxane Xue
Add: Unit 8001, No.350, Changle Road, Huli District, Xiamen, China.361006
Tel : +86 592 5681392/5601702
Fax : +86 592 5601703
Web Site : http://www.quarryingtools.com