Soundless Cracking Agent / Non Explosive Demolition Agent
WHAT ARE EXPANSIVE MORTAR/ CRACKING AGENT/ DEMOLITION AGENT?
Non-Explosive Demolition Agent is a non-toxic and cementations powder, which consisting of calcined oxides of calcium, silicon and aluminum, EXPANSIVE MORTAR becomes a highly powered amazing expansive pressure of 11200 T / m2 when mixed with water.
Marble, granite, limestone, plain concrete, reinforced concrete, boulders, and ledge are fractured overnight without noise, vibration, or fly rock. Especially, used as environment constraints or when explosive is not permitted for use.
HOW DOES CRACKING AGENT/DEMOLITION AGENT/ EXPANSIVE MORTAR WORKS?
It develop rise of highly expansive capabilities at the consistent volume exceeding 122 Mpa ( 11200 T/ M2) more than enough to break up any materials to be cut or demolished.
The tensile strength for most rock is less than 5-25 Mpa (500-2500 T/m2 50-250 kg /cm 2), Reinforced concrete breaks at 3-5 Mp (30-50 kg /cm2, 300- 500 T/ M2).
WHAT IS CRACKING AGENT USED FOR?
1. Quarrying marble and granite, limestone, sand stone; cracking nature ground
2. Breaking rock into pieces; deposition of falling rocks
3. Demolishing concrete structure, Chipping defective concrete piles, etc
4. In the field as a new method of demolition, EXPANSIVE MORTAR can effectively be used in the construction and civil engineering fields as follows:
A: Bridges Dams
B: Ledge Boulders
C: Machinery Bases Concrete Piers
D: Slabs 6" thick and more Marble and Granite
WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS?
1. No licenses or permit required
2. 2 year shelf life
3. One product available for all temperature
4. Use in safe, no noise, vibration, or fly rock, no Toxic Fumes, no dust
5. Easy to use, no need of train.
6. MSDS available
8. Safety for Vicinity
Powder by inner plastic bag, 5kg/bag; 20kg/carton; 50cartons/ton; 1ton/wood pallet
Type of SPLIT AG
|SCA-4||40°C -50 °C|
|Hole diameter(mm)||30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50|
|Consumption(kg/m³)||1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, .1.9, 2.1, 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2,|
|Hole depth(m)|| 1|